Wednesday, March 4, 2009

All in a Day's Ride

Two weeks ago, I attended a recognition trip for Nu Skin, which included a half day of snowmobiling...naturally, I had to ensure that my executives were safe on the summit!


Awaiting my first time snowmobiling! If you're wondering if I was one of the first to crash, the answer is yes. No worries, it just so happens that four feet of snow acts like a giant cushion.
Jeff, Kristen, myself, Scott and Ryan. I sure impressed the dudes with my daring antics. Scaling jumps, riding unchartered trails, etc. Yeah, I'm bad ass.

4 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

i love you as a bad ass.

Mal Robin said...

Double bad ass.

Thrifty and Thriving said...

So Bad "A"

Cunning said...

Um- funniest thing in life was your slow motion crash!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |