Thursday, August 9, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

4 Jobs I've had...

1. Nu Skin Enterprises

2. Robert Cole Salon

3. LeapCard LLC

4. Dallas Roberts Academy

4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again...

1. Casino Royale

2. The Devil Wears Prada

3. Ella Enchanted

4. Father Goose

4 Places I Have Lived...

1. UT

2. UT

3. UT

4. California

4 Favorite TV Shows...

1. CSI (Vegas)

2. Grey's Anatomy

3. The Simple Life

4. Veronica Mars

4 Places I Have Been On Holiday...

1. Hawaii

2. Vegas

3. New York

4. Canada

4 Favorite Dishes...

1. Watermelon

2. Cafe Rio Pork Salad

3. Mom's Homemade Pizza

4. Mom's Chicken Tamale Pie

4 Websites I Visit Daily...

1. Bank Account

2. Blog

3. Emails

4. Google

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now...

1. Cuddling in bed with Tadd watching Grey's Anatomy 3rd Season

2. Shopping in New York with AT LEAST $50,000

3. Laying out poolside at a hotel in Hawaii near the beach with a virgin Lava Flow in my hand

4. Reading Eclipse

Now here are 4 people that I am tagging...

1. Lindsay Miller

2. Whitney Ingram

3. Marie Stott

4. Tara Salmon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, so I started a lame blog. How the frick do you deal with this thing!? Like how do I have "friends" profiles that I frequent and stuff? Teach me!

Anonymous said...

P.S. It's shanandogg.blogspot.com

Tara Fears said...

Caitlyn...ARE you reading Eclipse right now? I promised myself that I wouldn't pick it up until AFTER I got home from Arizona (or I would have ignored my husband on our anniversary...good choice, I know). So, I haven't started it but I'm DYING to know if it's as good as I'm expecting it to be. How could it NOT be?!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |