Friday, August 17, 2007

Birthday Festivities


August 13th was my birthday, and it was such a great day! You know how birthday's slowly get more and more insignificant each year...well this one blew me away! It was such a great birthday, and I truly enjoyed it!

We went out to my parents house on Sunday, the 12th to have dinner with the fam. My family surprised me with a cake and gifts! It was so fun, and such a blast!



Dad and Haley lighting my cake!



Here is the beautiful confection Haley whipped up!



The candles are lit, I'm ready to wish...


I'll huff and I'll puff...



Great Success!


Mally and Levi just hangin out. Levi wouldn't smile :(

2 comments:

whitneyingram said...

Yeah for your birthday! I really do have a gift for you, I promise. And it's really cute and all wrapped up and sitting in my car. I just need to get to the UPS store and ship it- and Lauren's too. Wow, I am a loser.

kecia said...

happy birthday ! I am glad you went out to celebrate!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |