Monday, July 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Tadd!

Tadd turns 27 on July 31st, and we had a joint party for him and his mom on Sunday. Camme's birthday is the 28th, so all the family gathered on Sunday to wish them both a Happy Birthday! Below is a picture of Tadd, Camme and our niece, Ellie. Lately Ellie loves being in pictures, so I've included a few of her!

Below is baby Ava, and Aunt Lindey, Tadd's younger sister.


Here is baby Ava with Uncle Taddow!


Uncle Taddow with Ava and Ellie.



2 comments:

whitneyingram said...

Yes, I forgot today is Tadd's birthday. Jack and I will call him today and sing to him. That is one of Jack's favorite things to do. So far, I like you blog. You haven't posted anything I don't like. Way to go!

kecia said...

happy birthday Tadd! I tried to text you but i must have your number wrong or something because it was not you who I texted! Hope you have a great birthday! Sorry we missed the joint cake and ice cream thing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |