Wednesday, November 9, 2011

17 Months

Our little dude is 17 months today!

There's a few things I wanted to remember about
him during this stage of his little life.

.26 lbs and still has a healthy lookin' belly
.Added the following animal noises to his repertoire: cow, cat, bird, snake, turkey, monster, pig, and santa clause (although not quite an animal)
.Has recently become very attached to a baby doll my mom gave me three years ago and affectionately calls her "Bee". We've given in and let his attachment run wild. And it is adorable.
.Will walk around holding up anyone's phone pointing the camera at his face and says, "cheese!"
.Gets so silly sometimes and has such a funny personality
.Today he threw up twice in his crib (yes, it was such a lovely day), and the second time it happened I heard him chatting in his room, then it was quiet, and after a little bit I heard him say, "Eeewwww". Poor little dude.
.Brings me the remote and says, "choo choo" to watch Chuggington.
.Still loves fruit, and we discovered he loves frozen berries too!
.Doesn't like bread and cheese. So, I suppose that means he's not mine or Tadd's.
.Says, "YAAA!" when I ask him if he wants to brush his teeth.
.Gives loves and kisses when asked for them
.Still has a mark from his giant goose egg that happened over a month ago.
.Learned to jump last week, and if he works really hard at it he can get an eighth of an inch off the ground.
.Has really gotten into climbing this last month, which results in lots of falling.
.Says Nora, Lucy, Shay Shay, Addie, Lindey "Nee", thank you "Q", please "pee", outside "ahside", swing "wing"...and I swear there's more, but I can't think of them.
.Did the sweetest thing one morning. I made us a smoothie, and put two straws in it, and I held his straw while we both drank, and he studied what I was doing, and held my straw for me!
.Loves playing with his cousins
.Still gets needy around me, and sad for a little bit after I leave. And he and his daddy still log some serious bonding time 3 or 4 nights a week.


1 comment:

Haley said...

I love him. So. So. Much. Give him kisses for me. And tell him that aDEE says hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |