Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Introducing...

UFRA Recruit Cox!

Tonight my awesome husband graduated from the Utah Fire and Rescue Academy. He is now a certified firefighter! I am absolutely beaming with pride, and it'll take a lot to bring me down from cloud nine!

Even better, I see a huge boost in Tadd's self-esteem, and there is nothing better than that! He has worked SO hard to obtain this, and should absolutely be proud of himself. I am just so pleased with him...so proud! So very proud! Am I sounding redundant yet?


Me and my fireman!

*more on graduation and the post-grad festivities later*

8 comments:

Ashley Thalman said...

Congrats to you Tadd and you Mrs Cox for supporting and being so happy of his accomplishment.
I am happy to see that great pic of you too Caitlyn, you look fabulous.

rookie cookie said...

He looked so handsome last night. Just so dapper. We are proud of him too.

Yes, I am up at 4am. Can't sleep.

[Morgan] said...

yay!
nice work tadd, congrats to the both of you!

Jaime Stephens said...

Yay Congrats! Congrats to both of you I know it was hard work to support him through that... I feel like that happend fast, I swear he just started, hope it went fast for you too...

Lindsay said...

That's so great! In my opinion that's the best job there is for a husband, he'll get to be home so much with you guys. Does he already have a job with a fire department? Way to go!

Andrea said...

That is so great! What a huge accomplishment, he's earned huge points! Plus, men in uniform are totally hot, aren't they! :)

Ryan + Jess said...

What a great accomplishment. And what an adorable couple you are...Congratulations!!!

The Murray Family said...

WOW! Congratulations. What an accomplishment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |