We celebrated Sunday with a friends dinner of enchiladas and pineapple upside down cake. Delish.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
I could easily gaze at this giraffe card for ample amounts of time...well, and the other lovely cards by this artist: http://thepapernut.com/
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
- I am super weirded out that Deb and Dexter (from Dexter) were recently married!
- Charlotte Church has TWO kids? Isn't she 16 or something?
- Really Ben and Jen? You named your daughter Seraphina Rose?
- Happy 45th birthday Michelle Obama! (Jan 17th)
- Joan Rivers is crazy. How sad would you be if your mom made you get a nose job at 18?
- Loving the pic of President Obama with four former presidents in the Oval Office.
- Drew Barrymore at the Golden Globes. Love.
- Who is Kaycee Stroh? Not too familiar with the HSM star, but cool that her LDS wedding was featured in People.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Does he fold your laundry while you recover from your travels in slumber (especially your garments which you haaaaate folding)?
Does he help you shower (don't gag) when you're sooo tired after the end of a long day?
Do you have a husband that encourages you to read the same chapters in the BOM that he's reading while you are out of town so you can later discuss them?
Does he vacuum the house often, load and unload the dishwasher, and make sure you're fed before heading to your second job?
Who of you has a husband that makes you breakfast in bed on a random, unspecial day with no specific meaning, just because he wants to?
Love you dollface.
And. Thank. You.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Thursday, January 8, 2009
The number of pictures I have is ridiculous, even a little embarrassing, but Whitney took so many fab photos, I couldn't resist!
And...I have more photos to post later of my FIL's photography (whom you'll notice in the yellow coat capturing the family against the snowy mountain tops)! Oh well, my blog, my content! Deal with it.
Such a fun day, complete with great company!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Motocross daredevil - shrimp & lobster - Ava's "chitchen" - Wackee 6 - midnight's kiss - Little Gym tricks - toilet bowl emergency kit - popcorn - candy cane jammies - Tourette's observation
Excuse the smorgasbord of pictures