3. Tadd's sense of humor
1. My sissy, Megan, and the fun times we have when I do her hair
2. Dryer sheets that smell amazing (do any of your husbands insist on at least two in each of their loads of laundry?)
3. Cable TV. I never thought I'd say that, but thankfully this keeps Tadd entertained while his hand is extended into mid air.
1. Forever 21
2. Fountain drinks
3. Puffs Kleenex
1. Camera phones (have I already said this?)
2. The address grid system Utah has
3. Good hair days!
1. Jeans parties
2. Cute umbrellas
3. CosmoProf and my special discounts!
1. Fun clients like Judy Clark
2. Nail clippers, and nail polish remover
3. Franklin Covey planners
1. Bestest friends, Ali and Mary Kate
2. CD controls on my steering wheel
3. Maps of the U.S, so I don't get lost
1. Cute little finger braces for Tadd's finger
2. Mechanical pencils with .5 mm lead.3. Fax machines that work